Who says style has to be boring in the winter? Not I. You can stay warm and serve looks at the same time. Winter fashion requires layered pieces, boots and booties that are to die for, and a personal favorite of mine, SWEATSHIRTS. Our Faith over Fear hoodie and sweatshirt make a great winter statement piece. Whether you're going out on a dinner date after work or casually enjoying a movie, we've got you covered. Here's some tips to stay fashionable and warm.
1. Pair your sweatshirt with a funky scarf or other accessory. Scarves can be worn around your neck, on your head, or even as a belt. Accessories can be found just about anywhere so shop around for the perfect fit for you.
2. Layer up by adding a jacket over your sweatshirt OR a chambray denim top under your sweatshirt. This provides additional warmth while still enhancing your outfit.
3. Add heels! Heels are a great way to make your outfit pop with minimal effort. Just make sure the heels are comfortable for your night on the town.
4. Wear an eccentric sneaker. I love bright colors and abstract prints and my sneaker collection definitely reflects that. You'd be surprised at how a sneaker can turn your outfit from drab to FAB.
5. Consider wearing your sweatshirt with a skirt for a chic and stylish look. You can choose a bodycon skirt, flared skirt or tulle skirt for instance to complete your statement piece.
6. Lastly, the most important tip is to Be Creative and True to YOUR Taste. Maximize your closet and make a statement.